How to access to the memory of the XCTracer | Put it on USB MSD (Mass Storage Device) mode
In order to use the XCTracer in USB_MSD (Mass Storage Device) mode and to have access to the tracks, to the configuration file and to be able to do the updates you have to :
- Plug the XCTracer (swtiched off) to a computer via an USB cable.
- Switch on the XCTracer (push the red button for more or less 1 second).
Voila; you now have access to the XCTracer USB MSD mode !
How to do the firmware updates ?
- Put the XCTracer in USB_MSD mode
- Download on this page the update file (.iap for the 2ndgeneration | .bin for the 1st)
- Copy the file (you can do a "Drag and drop" or copy paste) from your download file to the XCTracer memory
- Push the red button of the XCTracer for roughly 1 second, the device should make some bips and switch off
The new firmware is now succesfully installed !
IMPORTANT NOTE: The new firmware version will be shown on the configuration file only after the device will be turned on in flight mode.