XC Tracer is a proven and reliable flight instrument for paraglider pilots. Many pilots use XC Tracer for competitions and for long XC flights. The time-lag free indication of the climb/sink rate using beeping tones makes it much easier to find and core thermals then when using a conventional variometer.
You can use XC Tracer also as an IGC logger, the IGC files are accepted by FAI for paragliding competitions. There is a lithium polymer battery built in, when fully charged the battery has enough energy to power XC Tracer for more than 14h hours. The battery will be charged over the Micro USB cable that was shipped with XC Tracer. There is also a Bluetooth Low Energy BLE 4.0 module built in. You can configure the BLE strings that you want to send to your phone, tablet or e-reader using a simple configuration file. And of course does the variometer indicate the climb / sink rate with beeping tones. And the good thing is that you can modify the tone settings as you wish.
- 57.5 x 57.5 x 19.25mm.
- Weight is only 61g
- 14h+ battery autonomy
- 9-DOF IMU LSM9DSO
- MS5637 Pressure Sensor
- PA6H GPS with custom firmware, SBAS enabled at 5Hz
- HM-11 BLE module, iOS and Android compatible
- 3 led for status indication
- 1200mAh LiPo battery with low discharge protection circuit
- LiPo charger integrated
- ARM Cortex-M4 MK20DX256VLH7 Processor
- Easy solution for non-programmers to update firmware over USB
- SanDisk Ultra microSDHC 8 GB
- Micro USB cable 1m
- Swiss Made