XC Tracer Mini
XC Tracer Mini is an acoustic variometer powered by a solar cell. The lag-free indication of lift / sink makes it much easier to find and core thermals than when using a conventional variometer.
XC Tracer Mini has a built-in solar cell that delivers 3x more energy than is needed for running the device (when oriented perpendicular to the sun). The surplus energy is stored in a lithium polymer battery. The variometer will run for 8-12 hours with a fully charged battery without any sun, depending on the sound level.
- Time-lag free indication of climb / sink rate
- Extremely easy operation
- Firmware update by Drag & Drop
- User configurable acoustics / easy acoustics setup with tone simulator
- State of the arte electronics including a 9-DOF IMU and mems pressure sensor
- Solar cell with 22.5% efficiency
- Runtime with fully charged battery and without sunshine 8-12h, depending on volume setting
- Size: 44.5 x 44.5 x 16.5 mm
- Weight 30g