Don't be surprised if you never have to charge your XC Tracer Mini V during a whole season! The vario has a built-in lithium-polymer battery which, fully charged, lasts for about 30 hours of continuous use. But as the battery is recharged during flight by the built-in solar cells, the autonomy is almost unlimited.
Thanks to the instantaneous climb/descent display, finding and centring thermals is much easier with a Mini V than with a conventional variometer.
- Simplest operation
- Lag-free indication of climb/descent rate
- FANET/FLARM/ADS-L ready, miniaturized antenna
- Open source obstacle database (in process)
- Data transfer via BLE to mobile phone/tablet/e-reader
- IGC and KML logger, approved by FAI for competitions
- Many compatible apps for Android/iOS
- Freely configurable sound settings/sound simulator on xctracer.com
- Solar panel with 22.5% efficiency
- Runtime with full battery at least 25h wi